Support Sr. Customer Service Specialist to:
• Generates and maintains documentation including the system architecture documents, project plans, training documentation, site support documents, System Problem Reports (SPR), New Feature Requests (NFR); and system change requests as they surface in the implementation phase of the project.
• Conducts Post Implementation audits; and implementation trouble shooting as required, utilizing Vocollect Technical Support Center (TSC) and Technical Support Specialists as resources to aide in problem resolution.
• Performs audit of partner / customer installations; Installs all software required per site specifications (i.e. VoiceConsole, VoiceLink, VoiceDirect, VoiceExpress, etc);
• Prepare and provide technical training to customers, partners, trainers, selectors, DC champions, supervisors
• Provide complex, in-depth technical support and product assistance in the implementation / installation, and troubleshooting of products, systems, and related equipment as required.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Logistics or related discipline
• Knowledge in Android, Java, C, SQL, VB and/or PERL and related concepts.
• Able to work on multiple projects, prioritizing his/her own workloads in a fast-changing environment, and meeting commitments.
• Fluent in English
• Be able to commit 3 above continuous working days per week from July- August 2019